Hummer down!

charley charley at
Tue Jul 1 09:18:26 PDT 2003

    SEM folks,
    The Hummer 'gold coater' has been trying to die on us for awhile and
finally succeeded. The pump will get its oil changed, etc and will be
to go soon, but there is no oil mist filter on it and this is not really
safe for
humans and is making a mess in the cabinet. I'm going to move the pump
out of the cabinet, get an oil mist filter, etc, so this may take a few
days. I
believe there is a coater in Materials Science, but I suspect it's in
need of
a new target and probably doesn't coat well. Look for updates. I know
some this is a crucial part of the process. I'll get it working as soon