Announcement: Ebeam Lab moves to Class 100 Cleanroom protocols starting January 3, 2005

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 10 11:43:07 PST 2004

Greetings Ebeam Lab Users and SNF Lab Members:

Starting January 3, 2005 we will be upgrading the Ebeam Lab area  to
strict Class 100 cleanroom protocols.

 From that date forward all entrees into the Ebeam Lab will be through
the main SNF Cleanroom entryway and then accessing the Ebeam Lab through
the door from the Lithography area. You must following all standard
gowning and glove procedures for the main SNF cleanroom area. There will
not be access through either of the two hallway doors into the Ebeam Lab
other than for emergency egress.

The Ebeam Lab will henceforth become a restricted area within the SNF
Cleanroom. Access to this lab will be open to qualified Electron Beam
Tool Users only unless escorted by a qualified User or SNF staff member.

This change is being made to improve the quality of all work performed
in the Lab and to meet the needs for projects which must maintain clean
contamination level.  All Users will benefit from this change with
improvement to the quality of their processing results.

All Lab Members are requested to support this change and make this
transition complete as we move into the New Year.
Reply's to beamtools at snf.stanford.edu discussion list please.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway  Paul Jerabek
Ebeam Technology Group