User whom threw the High Voltage Knife switch to the power on the RAITH:: please see me during my office hour.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 11 12:02:08 PDT 2006

Greetings Raith Community:

At some point late last week a lab member whom entered the Ebeam Lab
actuated the high voltage power knife switch by the ebeam lab door
completely shutting down the RAITH 150 system.  This shut down the gun
and performed a partial vent of the system chamber taking this system
off line and unoperational for the subsequent users.

Will the User whom actuated this switch, or if you know of whom did
this, please come and see me during my office hour.   I would like to
know why and how this difficult to actuate switch was tripped.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
Ebeam Lab.
650-725-7075  office hour 8:30 - 9:30 AM M-F