new Thread: My contamination dots appear as strange single pixel lines and why.

Arash Hazeghi ahazeghi at stanford.edu
Wed May 14 19:11:10 PDT 2008

James,

I observed the drift during my SEM session today and also on Monday,  I am
attaching two images obtained a few hours ago, while focus was prefect and I
was able to see very sharp grains (these are 5-20nm Pd grains) in continuous
averaging mode speed 4~5 the image would drift during slow scan and thus
loosing sharpness. Features would drift ~10-25nm during a slow scan speed 9.

Best,

Arash

------

Arash Hazeghi