semhitachi training

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 14 09:40:06 PST 2008

Yes -- If you desire to really get  great images in cross section views
of your thin film samples semhitachi is the way to go.  We have special
cross section holder for chips and pieces that has the correct angle of
view for that stage.  Resolution is similar but slightly less than on
the sem4160. With careful stigmation and focusing you can easily resolve
down to roughly 120 to 160 Angstrom features.

Look forward to seeing all interested for a special SEM application
session examining cross sections in semhitachi n Monday November 17,
2008 between 3:00 and 5:00 PM.

Thank you,

James Conway