Scale Bar Calibration

James Conway jwc at
Tue Aug 18 09:40:45 PDT 2009

Hello Matt and /semhitachi /and/ sem4160/ Users:

Both of our SEMs are calibrated to a NIST traceable line width standard
using  Geller MRS3 ebeam written calibration chip.  The value you
measure on either SEM is within 0.5 % in X plane and within +- 1.0 or
less in Y plane.  This calibration is checked every other month at 100,
1000, and 100,000X magnification.

Please see me if yo have questions or would like to join me for a
calibration and metrology session with me.

Thank you,