SEM Practicum class on the Hitachi sem4160 Field Emission SEM Classes for February and March 2009

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 6 12:02:43 PST 2009

Greetings Future SEM User:

You are invited to attend my  "SEM Practicum" which explores the
operational aspects of Scanning Electron Microscopy on the Hitachi
S-4160 system at SNF.

This short class is designed to get you up and running hands-on on this
instrument to assist you in imaging and measuring your structures on the
micro and nano-scales.

I have just scheduled four sessions on the tool that you can sign up to
attend:

Wednesday February 11, 2008 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Wednesday February  25, 2008 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Wednesday March 10, 2008 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Wednesday March 25, 2008 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM

I have attached the Standard Operations Procedure for the tool for your
reference.

Any questions, please see me during my office hours.

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at Stanford
Nanofabrication Facility.