Announcement -- Ebeam Lab Town Hall Meeting This THURSDAY 3 - 4:30 PM CIS 201 SPECIAL SPEAKER Paul Rissman on Exposure Proximity Correction Methods.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 21 10:05:00 PDT 2009

Good Morning Ebeam Lab Users:
My apologizes for this short notice, previously queued email
announcements evidently failed last week when the servers went off-line.

Ebeam Town Hall Meeting Announcement:

THIS Thursday July 23, 2009 from 3:00 to 4:30 PM we will  be holding an
Ebeam Town Hall Meeting for all interested SNF Ebeam Labs Users in CIS 201

The agenda is open and will close at 6 PM tomorrow.

Ebeam Town Hall Meeting Agenda:

1. Discussion on Ebeam Lab Policies in place with proposed changes,
additions, or deletions to our lab policies... 10 minutes
    -fast review of the reservation and equipment usage policies for the
Ebeam tools.

2. SPECIAL SPEAKER:  PAUL RISSMAN  --- 45 + 15 minutes for Q&A.
Paul Rissman will give a presentation on details of Electron Beam
Exposure Proximity Correction methodologies.
Paul has a wealth of experience in this area having modeled and
developed methods for EPC since the early 1990's.
He will show examples of several modeling and EPC design tools results.

3. Additional Items To-Be-Added -- 20 minutes.

It is hoped that all Ebeam Lab members will be able to attend and add to
these discussions.

Thank you for your support,

James Conway
Ebeam Lab