Comment sem4160 SNF 2009-07-30 12:34:11: Console freezed

James Conway jwc at
Fri Jul 31 16:35:31 PDT 2009

Users should press the A signal button before determining the system has
frozen.  The CRT on the right hands is channel A and it is normal to
'freeze' after an images collection. Please just press the run/stop
button once to release the image and return to normal viewing.

All the Best,