Comment sem4160 SNF 2009-05-21 23:22:04: Viruses removed!

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 22 09:15:04 PDT 2009

Thank you for taking care of this item....

All Users are requested to be careful in their file transfers onto and
off of this system.  Please feel free to set up a USB scan for your
drives when you come onto that system to assist us in maintaining a
'sanitized' computer environment.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway