mount for small pieces

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 21 10:31:56 PDT 2010

  Greetings:

If Users need either standard or custom made SEM mounts for any of our
SEM microscopes or yours -- please see me during my office hours at
ALLEN 31 Tuesday to Fridays 9 - 10 AM.  I have lots of mount equipment
available to loan.

  PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ENGINEERING MATERIALS OR MOUNTS FROM THE SEM LAB
FOR OUTSIDE USAGE.

Good Day,

James Conway