SNF Sr Staff Mtg

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Feb 22 10:44:02 PST 2001

Greeting SNF Advisory Committee Members --

As you probably know, the SNF senior staff meets every Friday morning.
Largely prompted by the results and comments  from the labmembers
survey, the discussion in our last meeting was particularly productive.
With the approval of the rest of the staff, I've taken the liberty of
summarizing our meeting and am copying the Advisory Committee.  Feedback
regarding the projects and programs we've proposed would be greatly
appreciated.

An addendum to the minutes:  Dick has scheduled the CISX auditorium for
monthly labmember meetings, to be generally held the first Thursday of
each month.  A schedule will be posted on the SNF website.

Mary

(Greg:  We thought you would be the best person for one of the tasks...
could you do this?)

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network