Labmember Survey

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 19 16:31:10 PST 2001

AdCom Team --

I believe we targeted today as the date for comments and suggestions
regarding the proposed labmember survey.  Only two comments on the
labmember survey thus far -- first, that we should distribute or post a
summary of the results for all labmembers to view and second, to let
labmembers know we intend to follow up with more surveys in the future,
to gage our progress.  Any other comments or suggestions?

It would be ideal to get a version that everyone is happy with (or at
least willing to live with) so that we can start distributing the survey
and tabulating results.  If we would like results in time for the next
AdCom meeting, we should probably begin distributing no later than late
next week (giving people two weeks to respond.)

For your reference, attached is the survey, in the form as distributed
at the last AdCom meeting.

Thanks for your time --

Mary

--