Item for SNF Meeting Agenda

James Harris harris at snowmass.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 18 03:26:07 PDT 2001

Colleagues,
I received a copy of the notice about the Raith training and think
one of the key issues we should address at this meeting is getting a
high level e-beam writing/SEM staff person to manage and train
students on both the current and new e-beam facilities we are now
getting.
See you at the meeting.
Jim
--

  James S. Harris
  James & Ellenor Chesebrough Professor     E-Mail:Harris at snow.stanford.edu
  Department of Electrical Engineering      Fax: (650)723-4659
  CIS-X Rm 328                              Ph:  (650)723-9775
  Stanford, CA 94305-4075
  Adm. Asst.: Gail Chun-Creech              Ph:  (650)723-0983

  __   ___
    |  |
    |__|
     __ arris  Group, Solid State & Photonics Lab
  __|  |__ http://www-snow.stanford.edu/