FW: Nitride Dep on CVD Diamond

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 3 16:35:17 PST 2003

Hi Shabbir --

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.  Just a few questions...  Where
is the diamond being deposited and is it considered CMOS clean?  If so, we'd
like to have some sort of assurance from whereever it is this processing is
being done.  If not, the general rule has been to request a TXRF test on a
sample wafer to confirm the cleanliness of the film.  Have your wafers been
processed elsewhere or with other novel films other than the diamond?  Finally,
where do your wafers go afterwards?  (i.e., would it be possible to use PECVD

(Fellow SpecMat'ers:  Anything else I missed?)

"Shabbir A. Bashar, Ph.D." wrote:

> Hi Mary,
> Just wondering you guys had a chance to discuss this.
> Kind regards,
> Shabbir.

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network