[Fwd: FW: Impurity levels in CVD diamond]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 5 14:40:05 PST 2003

Hello SpecMat'ers --

Shabbir was asking about the status of his SpecMat request to process
diamond-coated wafers in the nitride tube.  I had a chat with him and
learned more about what he wants.  He wants a smooth, dense nitride film
on top of his wafers (so PECVD nitride will not do.)  I asked him if he
had any information from the vendor about the quality of the CVD diamond
film, and this is what he has provided.  Is this adequate to approve
processing of these wafers in tylannitride?

Mary