[Fwd: FW: Impurity levels in CVD diamond]

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 5 15:20:37 PST 2003

Mary,

His impurity analysis seems to be too good if one assumed standard
detectivity levels. In our best Si wafers with our best cleaning
procedures, we always see impurities above the detectivity level.
My conclusion is that is that their measure method was not up industrial
standards and is not meaningful. Holding him to the same standard as we
use for everyobne else, I want to see results from Charles Evans or have
him do his run just before the tube is clean.  What do you say Mike?

    Jim