Potassium Dichromate(k2Cr2O7)

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 11 08:50:44 PST 2003

Hi SpecMat'ers --

A couple of questions/comments --

1.  The volumes indicated seem awfully high for wbgeneral or wbgaas -- (2 L with 49% HF?)  Could we ask him
to mix up smaller volumes appropriate for the containers normally used there?

2.  Where will the mixing be done?  If he does this in another lab (hopefully, one equipped to handle
chemistry) then I would suppose that the rules of that lab will govern.  But if he mixes in our lab (the
wafersaw room is a favorite) then we should have a brief chat with him about how to do this properly
(how/where to weigh, transport, etc.)

Otherwise, it looks good to me -- any comments?

Mary

Hiroyuki Sanda wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to register a new chemical.
> The attached file includes all information.
>
> Thanks,
> Hiroyuki Sanda

>                                                         Name: safty committie (Potassium Dichromate).doc
>    safty committie (Potassium Dichromate).doc           Type: WINWORD File (application/msword)
>                                                     Encoding: base64
>                                              Download Status: Not downloaded with message

National Nanofabrication Users' Network
mtang at stanford.edu