Potassium Dichromate(k2Cr2O7)

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 14 13:45:37 PST 2003

Mary,

I agree that he does not need to mix up 2 L but it is safer to mix up a large batch if he is going to use this
etch a number of times. I expect he does not need to use more than 50 cc for each time it is used. 500 cc might
be a better starting point.

I told him that he would have to use the chem-mix/wafer saw lab.

If it is ok with everyone, I will tell him to go ahead.  Jim