Potassium Dichromate(k2Cr2O7)

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 17 06:57:14 PST 2003

Hi Jim --

Sounds fine to me -- but if you could, please have him talk with a staff member (me, you, Nancy, Maurice,
preferably) about the logistics of using the wafersaw/chem room...  It's really Tony/David/Maintenance space, so
we'd like to make sure that he understands this and to make sure to use the appropriate safety gear/labware/sinks
(and where to find it all), that he should check with Tony/David/Mike D. who all share this space, and to cleanup
completely after himself (or those guys will give us a hard time about letting labmembers use their space!)

mtang at stanford.edu