Potassium Dichromate(k2Cr2O7)

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 18 10:06:57 PST 2003

Mary,

I helped the student mix the Potassium Dichromate with 1 liter of water using the Helms lab.
He now needs to mix this solution with 49% HF before he does his defect etch. Note that the solution has a short
shelf life so the HF has to added before each use. I will have him tag the Potassium Dichromate bottle and the waste
bottle, and talk to Uli.

    Jim