UV-NIL New Process Request

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 19 11:15:22 PST 2003

Ed,

I just wanted to write down what we talked about yesterday. You are
going to get round 4" quartz wafers with a Cr pattern and do etch tests
in the Amat etcher (8100) starting with a the standard NF3 etch process.
I have some notes on the NF3 process, which I can give you, but they are
on Si etch issues where the etch profile is strongly dependent on the rf
power.

    Jim