UV-NIL New Process Request

Edward Myers emyers at genorx.com
Wed Nov 19 15:20:23 PST 2003

Jim,

Yes, I have 4 inch round's I'm working with.  They are waiting for
deposition at this time.  I have time on the AMT for Thursday
afternoon to do my first etch tests.  I will have four wafers, so I
would also like to test the via etch that you also mentioned.

I will try and find you to get your insight on the NF3 process.

Regards,
Ed