New Material registering request [Lens Bond Type SK-9]

Tetsuhiro (Hiro) Hatogai hatogai at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 8 20:12:26 PDT 2004

Special Materials Committee:

Thanks for the permission for using adhesive materials (SK-9) on
"Drytek1" and "semhitachi" Now, we are going to use this adhesive
materials (SK-9) on "Amtetcher"( AMT 8100 Plasma Etcher).
What we are thinking about is to make SK-9 structures on top of thin
SiO2 layer which is 200nm and using SK-9 structures as etch mask.
Could you give us permission for using SK-9 on Amtecher?

Sincerely,
Tetsuhiro Hatogai (Hiro)