Shipley 1805 and developer 351

Lan Zhang lanzhangus at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 22:33:56 PDT 2004

Hi,

I sent a request for Cr14 wet etchant early and found SNF has Cr14.  I would like to withdraw the request.  Sorry for the confusion.

I talked to Mahnaz about using Shipley S1805 and 351 developer this morning.  S1805's MSDS can be found at MSDS binder and 351 developer is similiar to other Shipley's developer in the lab.  The MSDS of 351 developer is included.  Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,
Lan