Shipley 1805 and developer 351

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at
Tue Apr 13 08:30:51 PDT 2004

Hi Lan,

Go ahead and order your chemicals. You need to obtain a yellow labels
from me for both resist and developer.
The resist can be manually spun at svg coater, headway and laurell ( you
Developer can be used at webmisel.  when you get the chemicals  I like
to borrow some to do a experiment.
Please put a copy of develoer MSDS in the binder.