Shipley 1805 and developer 351

Lan Zhang lanzhangus at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 08:58:23 PDT 2004

John,

Thanks.  MF319 can be used to develop S1805 but I also do not have experience.  Mask is made outside with 0.5um CD.

Lan

John Shott <shott at snf.stanford.edu> wrote:
Lan:

Certainly MF319 would be preferred from the standpoint of mobile ion contamination.  I've got no experience, however, to say whether MF319 works well with S1805 resist.

When you say that you hope to achieve 0.5 um linewidths, I trust that means that you have masks that were made outside as we have no ability to produce features anywhere that small on a 1X mask with out mask making tools.

Thanks,

John