Gold at 99.99% purity vs 99.999%

Jeannie Perez jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 19 08:29:47 PDT 2004

Hi,
I need to order a whole Au source for the Innotec, so if you would
please reply ASAP. What percentage of purities do we need to meet for
our customers at SNF.
I've hear that 99.99% would work here at SNF. I've only ordered 99.999%
in the pass. Here are the two quotes that I've received. Please give me
your imput.

Vendor             99.99%              99.999%         Delta
ACI Alloys       $2472.                $2699            $227    delivery
three weeks
PLasmaterials   $3275                 $3560            $285    delivery
10 days
Thanks,

Jeannie Perez
(650) 723-7997