[Fwd: New Material registering request [Lens Bond Type SK-9]]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Apr 25 15:27:14 PDT 2004

Hi all --

I think this is a question for Jim...  How clean is the amtetcher?
Because it looks like this and Tetsuhiro's other request are for
materials that are not specifically electronics-grade clean. (However,
they both appear to be fairly conventional acrylics, so functionally no
different from PMMA.)  Is this a concern?

Mary