Annealing Lithium Tantalate at Tylan4

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 10 18:12:57 PDT 2004

All,

I propose restricting Tylan #4 to Si and Quartz wafers. If we do not, we
will get everything under the sun. This tube is really intended to
support the other processing done in our lab where there is a metal or
other stable material on the wafer, which keeps it out of the other
Tylan tubes.

I thought we had high temperature air furnace in the saw room that could
be used for this application.

    Jim