Annealing Lithium Tantalate at Tylan4

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 11 06:44:50 PDT 2004

Hi Jim --

Your proposal sounds fine to me.  I think, however, that this request is
for silicon wafers which just have this unusual film deposited on them.
Does this count?

By the way, we did have two furnaces in the saw room.  One appears to
have some irreparable damage to the electronics.  The other one's
elements have been burnt out.  I've been meaning to look into a repair
kit for the second one (they sell them, I don't know yet exactly what's
in them or if they make one for the specific model we have.)  Sigh...  I
should get on it!

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu