Annealing Lithium Tantalate at Tylan4

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 11 08:57:04 PDT 2004

Mary,

If the users has Si wafers with a lithium tantalate film them, I agree
they would qualify. One other issue is the stability of the film. The
last thing we want is for someone to evaporate a film in the tube. For
films that we are not familar with, we need some info on its stability
in terms of not coming off in the furnace.

    Jim