Annealing Lithium Tantalate at Tylan4

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 11 13:46:57 PDT 2004

Hi Lan --

Do you have more information about your wafers and material?  Are they
silicon-based?  Do you wafers contain any other unusual films?  We'd
like to make sure that any material that goes into tylan4 does not
volatilize or degrade at processing temperature.  Do you have any
information about the behavior of lithium tantalate under these
conditions?

mtang at stanford.edu