[Fwd: Re: Annealing Lithium Tantalate at Tylan4]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 11 15:39:53 PDT 2004

A bit (he's from Coherent.)  However, I just sent an email asking if he
could use our muffle furnace in the wafersaw room and he said it would
be fine.  Now, I need to fix it (I just ordered new elements, which
should hopefully do the trick.)  I will email Lan and ask if him to wait
for us to repair the little furnace.