new material request -ORMOCORE

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 3 10:05:32 PST 2004

Hi Luigi,

I am oking your chemicals for use in the litho area.
The dilution should be done at solvent bench in litho
the Resin Ormocore should be spun at Headway and please do not use any of the
litho Teflon cassettes. Cover the hot plates with foil and remove them after you
are done.
You need to get yellow lables and bar code from me for all the bottles.
I do not see any develoer with your request?
No dumping of any sort, we will collect and dispose of it in hazerdous bag/bin.

mahnaz