[Fwd: BCB on SOI Rie]

Nancy Latta latta at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 7 12:11:34 PST 2004

Folks,

This fellow is actually here now, but using gold contaminated
equipment.  I heard back from the manufacturer's tech people about the
purity of this product.  To quote;

Sodium is typically below the 0.5ppm detection limit (spec is less than
1 ppm).  Cu can also be a diffusion concern, and the same applies to
that.  Gold is not one of the metals we analyze for, so I do not have
data on that metal.

He is etching very small features and I expect that the gold tools may
not be good enough for his project and I expect that he'll be asking for
p5000etch or lampoly soon.

-Nancy