[Fwd: Re: Selenium]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 9 10:49:46 PST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Selenium
Date: 	Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:22:22 -0800
From: 	Zheng Wang <wangz at stanford.edu>
To: 	Mary Tang <mtang at snf.stanford.edu>, Mahnaz Mansourpour
<mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu>
<419E03BC.1000600 at snf.stanford.edu>

Dear Mary and Mahnaz,

Attached please find my SepcMat request form, MSDS sheet for GeSe and a
paper which describes their process using Karlsuss to do the
photodiffusion of Ag into GeSe.

Again I want to remind you that I am not going to bring the toxic
selenium in to the lab, but solid germanium selenide compound which I
deposited in Metalica.

Thank you very much for your attention.

-zheng