ZnSe Processing

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 14 09:53:26 PST 2004

Hi Stephan --

Could you please provide more information about your materials and your
process flow?  Please refer to
http://snf.stanford.edu/Materials/NewMatProc.html  for the kinds of
information needed.

We don't have a lot of experience with II/VI compounds, so your input is
critical.  Just as a guess, I would say that your materials would be
considered for use only in gold-contaminated equipment -- and with
further restrictions only to equipment that is compatible with GaAs
processing (not all gold-contaminated equipment is safe for GaAs.)

Please include as much information possible about the cleans, etches,
process equipment (and process conditions, particularly if they involve
etching or heating.)  If you need help deciding on equipment and process
flows, please contact any one of the SpecMat team members (John Shott,
Jim McVittie, Paul Rissman, Ed Myers, Mahnaz Mansourpour, and me.)

mtang at stanford.edu