OK Tantalum target for Metallica - just double checking

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 15 07:06:49 PST 2004

Hi Sebastian --

Although your request seems reasonable (and is likely to be easily
approved)-- unless you have a pressing need, am asking you for a little
patience. The SpecMat committee will be meeting on Jan. 4, and we do
need to look at how we handle such "legacy" materials. We hope to get
back to you soon after this meeting.

mtang at stanford.edu