Zirconia in the STSetcher

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Feb 19 15:08:43 PST 2004

Hi Jim --

I take it, then, that this is OK with you?  Just for the sake of completeness of
SpecMat records:

1.  Is the zirconia exposed to the plasma, or covered with resist?
2.  Where will the wafers be cleaned?
3.  Will these wafers be processed through any non-gold-contaminated equipment
after this step?
4.  Will this material be acceptable as a rule or only material from this
specific source, for which the RBS test was done?

(Anything else I've forgotten?)

mtang at stanford.edu