Zirconia in the STSetcher

Samuel B. Schaevitz SamS at LSInc.biz
Thu Feb 19 15:22:45 PST 2004

Mary,

I'm not sure that Jim has made a decision, although I hope he has. In the
mean time, here are the answers to your questions:

>1.  Is the zirconia exposed to the plasma, or covered with resist?
I would like approval for exposed YSZ. If I am only able to get approval if
it is covered, that is a start.

>2.  Where will the wafers be cleaned?
Except for the YSZ deposition step, the wafers are only processed at SNF in
non-gold-contaminated equipment.

>3.  Will these wafers be processed through any non-gold-contaminated equipment
>after this step?
No, the wafers are not processed in any other non-gold-contaminated
equipment after YSZ deposition.

>4.  Will this material be acceptable as a rule or only material from this
>specific source, for which the RBS test was done?
We only have a specific source right now. We will be happy to resubmit if
we qualify a new source.