special materials request

Charles D Schaper cschaper at stanford.edu
Sat Jan 24 09:45:37 PST 2004

Mary,

I would like to thank you for the fast evaluation of our request.
It was informative as well.  We will use small amounts of PVA
for spin-coating on headway and will dispose of the excess
material in the usual way, that is wrapping in aluminum foil.
Eventually we will strip the PVA by placing in water, and
would therefore add wbgeneral to the equipment list.
A bake of the PVA film will be included to take into
account possible outgassing issues. We will measure this
ultimately.

Best,
chuck