special materials request [PVA]

Tetsuhiro (Hiro) Hatogai hatogai at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 27 15:09:36 PST 2004

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Initially we are going to use Drytek2 for PVA and compare its property
with some other general photo resist.

For a while, we are NOT going to use
i) Headway (We do spincoating outside SNF)
ii) Aligner (We do UV care outside SNF)

Before using SEM, we bake the material to be free from outgas in
hitachisem chamber.

Again, for a while, we only need to use Drytek2.

Finally, we really appreciate if you give me the contact information for
the group that uses PDMS.

Thanks in advance,
Hiro (Tetsuhiro Hatogai)