New materials request

masa masafumi at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 30 12:08:41 PST 2004

Dear Special Materials Committee,

I'd like to request to use new materials in CIS. Here is information
below.

Requestor name: Masafumi Nakamura

Phone number: 6507259936

email address: masafumi at stanford.edu

Requestor’s PI (Advisor) or Company: Prof. Prinz

The name of the new Chemical (give all names commonly used):
YSZ(Yttrium Stabilized Zirconia) and GDC(Gadolinium Doped Ceria)

If there are secondary new chemicals that must be used with this material, such as a developer for a new resist, list each of them here and supply MSDSs for each of them.

Name of vendor/manufacturer that you are planning to obtain this
material from: Kurt J. Lesker

URL for vendor’s website where info on the proposed chemical can be
found:
http://www.lesker.com/newweb/menu_sputtertargets.cfm?CFID=509541&CFTOKEN=52542279

Vendor’s address and phone number:
3983 First Street
Livermore, CA 94551
1-800-245-1656/925-449-0104

What is your reason for wanting to bring this material into the lab:
I want to process, such as etch, Si wafer or SiN in CIS after deposition
of these materials.