A question.

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 19 17:01:11 PDT 2004

Hi Yiqi
You are ok to use this material in our lab under some restriction. The
material is only allowed to be dispense at headway, contamination is a
major issue. I think I have some material to share with my name/lab use on
it  as storage is another issue for us.  Please see me before starting your
work so I can show you which cassette to use and how to go about it in
general..

mahnaz