carbon nanotubes

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 27 13:34:51 PDT 2004

Arthur,

To bring your nanotubes into the lab, we need the following:

1. MSDS -- I found a MSDS for multiwall tubes. It would be nice if you could
find one for single wall tubes.  See http://www.nano-lab.com/safety.html

2. Are these SWNTs in powder form? Generally, we do like powders in the
cleanroom.

3. What equipment do you want to use? I believe SWNT have metal (iron)
particles on one end so we will not let SWNT into clean tools.

4. Outline the process you want to do. This can be conbined with item 3
above.

    Jim