carbon nanotubes

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 27 14:20:43 PDT 2004

Hi Arthur --

Thanks, I think you have addressed Jim's concerns (does everyone else agree?)
The only addition I would make is to request that you obtain and use your own
labware, as necessary (we do provide labware for general use, but if nanotubes
stick to the labware, they may cause problems in other people's devices.)
Labware is available in biostores and I have some beakers that you are welcome
to have.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu