carbon nanotubes

Mary Tang mtang at
Tue Jul 27 14:20:43 PDT 2004

Hi Arthur --

Thanks, I think you have addressed Jim's concerns (does everyone else agree?)
The only addition I would make is to request that you obtain and use your own
labware, as necessary (we do provide labware for general use, but if nanotubes
stick to the labware, they may cause problems in other people's devices.)
Labware is available in biostores and I have some beakers that you are welcome
to have.

Arthur Yasheng Zhang wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to bring single walled carbon nanotubes into the lab.  I will
> be getting them from a professor from the University of Florida.  The
> nanotubes are suspended in ethanol solution.  I would like to deposit them
> in WB Solvent and look at them in the AFM.  Attached is the MSDS for the
> nanotubes.
> Please let me know of any other information/procedure needed.
> Thanks!
> --Arthur Zhang
> ayz at
>                            Name: MSDS-SWNT.pdf
>    MSDS-SWNT.pdf           Type: Portable Document Format (application/pdf)
>                        Encoding: base64
>                 Download Status: Not downloaded with message

mtang at