Spin-on dopant annealing

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 28 16:58:22 PDT 2004

Hi Amy --

Could you please outline your process flow in more detail?  I think that SOD is
often spun on, and then heated to drive dopants to the interface, dipped to
remove the oxide, and then annealed to do drive in.  Is this what you are
proposing to do?  Otherwise, are you proposing to put uncured SOD into the
ag4108?  By the way, the headway is considered gold-contaminated -- and because
the wafer comes into direct contact with the not-so-clean chuck, unless there
is a proper wbdiff-type clean afterwards, I don't think it's a good idea to put
this into the ag4108...

I don't recall, but is the SOD electronics grade?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu