Spin-on dopant annealing

Amy Lee kone at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 28 23:17:49 PDT 2004

Process flow (either A or B, not including the various diff cleans
required in between the furnace steps):

A. Bare Si wafer -> tylan furnace to grow oxide layer -> tylan poly to
grow
   amorphous Si -> cont'd below

or

B. Purchased SOI wafer -> cont'd below

A or B -> spin on SOD w/ headway coater -> bake on hot plate for 1hr @
100degC -> RTA or tylan4 to drive in the dopants -> residual film strip
at wbgeneral

I am assuming that the SOD is electronics grade, but I will have to call
and check to be sure.  Otherwise, here is more information from the
vendor about the SOD we are using.
http://www.emulsitone.com/bsif1x10.html

Thanks!