PiRL Information

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 17 08:14:51 PDT 2004

Hi everyone --

Brewer Scientific has visited a couple of times to discuss this (and other)
polymers.  I understand that several labmembers have expressed interest in this
product.  (James -- I take it that you are submitting this on behalf of the
interested labmembers who will be doing the actual characterization work.)

This is, I believe, a variation of polyimide.  If use is restricted to manual
coaters and dry etching tools, then I think it's OK to use.  Are there any
objections?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu